Talk:Community-led initiatives in UK
page issues and content
I was having trouble saving so have temporarily housed some additional content at CLIs in Britain: extra material to work through and transfer to this one.
Further research sources
- Innovative Short Food Supply Chain Management - Case Studies 2015. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8k9Dj78FdL9Z1o4VHJCVzF4WGs/view Pages 59 & 53
- Local food webs in England and other local food schemes in the UK 2014: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8k9Dj78FdL9N3FGazJXWTRCSDA/view
- A Good Food Plan for Bristol by Bristol City Council and Urbact. 2015 http://base.socioeco.org/docs/bristol-good-food-plan_lowres.pdf
- Energy cooperatives and local ownership in the field of renewable energy technologies: A literature review 2010. Case study UK. http://base.socioeco.org/docs/schreuer-ea-2010-literature-review-energy-cooperatives.pdf
- Community Energy Case Study 2016: https://www.britac.ac.uk/sites/default/files/Documents/CoCE_Policy%20Report%20_%20online%20%281%29.pdf
- Social and Economic Benefits of Community Energy Schemes UK. 2014: http://base.socioeco.org/docs/report_-social-and-economic-benefits-of-community-energy.pdf
- Study on Social Economy. Economic and Scientific Policy of the European Parliament. Case studies: France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain, UK. 2016: http://base.socioeco.org/docs/ipol_stu_2016_578969_en.pdf
- An assessment of community-based social enterprises in three European countries. Netherlands, Sweden, Uk. 2018: https://www.powertochange.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Research-Report-12-DIGITAL-2.pdf
Important Study to Include
Empirical evidence from massive Scotland governmental to support and empower CLIs hampers the mission of CLIs to ground sustainable and regenerative lifestyles within its community, mainly due to "(i) misaligned output timeframes, (ii) administration demands, and (iii) local competition".
Creamer, E., 2015. The double-edged sword of grant funding: a study of community-led climate change initiatives in remote rural Scotland. Local Environ. 20, 981–999. https://doi.org/10.1080/13549839.2014.885937